Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAST TRY
Hi, all.

I am someone from the Philippines. As you know, our country has the longest lockdowns in the world due to the pandemic. I don't think anything is coming soon to change it for the better.

I guess I am here to have one last try in asking for help. I am currently in debt to veterinary services, because my dog had an infection that made him bleed. I have exhausted my savings in trying to repay the bills and still am in $400 debt.

I also owe my parents about $100 for car maintenance, and $199 in my housing loan debts. Friends have also loaned me some money to help me get by from paycheck to paycheck. I'm grateful for them for loaning me these. But I still have to pay them back.

(Please note that the figures are conversions, since I am from outside of the US)

Unfortunately, with my work being greatly affected, what once a secure income is now part-time. And job-hunting is hard since a lot of people are looking for work, and not all companies are hiring because, they too, are downsizing.

Any amount will do. And since I am from another country, no matter the donation, it will sum up to something after conversions.

It pains me that I can't help the people I used to help whenever I had extra. I promise any excess donation will go directly to them.

I just need this boost to help me have savings again, because my paycheck directly goes to debts and bills, which leaves me about $9 to last the whole month. I haven't bought anything for myself in the last months. But I don't care. I am focused on repaying my debts/bills and providing for my dog. My dog is the reason I continue living.

My mother has taught me the value of giving it forward. And once I am able I will surely go back to doing it again. With your help.

paypal.me/ivnthe