Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praying for some help!
Hey y’all my name is Angelina and let me first say it took me 2 hours to finally post this because I feel that low asking for help like this but I’m at the point where I don’t know what to do. I am a mom to 3 amazing kids, I work full time and am almost done with my degree. A couple of months ago The father of my children died unexpectedly and now I’m living in a world where I feel like no matter what I do, it will never be enough. I do not have any family here and am pretty much on my own. Despite working full time I am struggling to even by diapers for my youngest baby. I never imagined I would be in this situation and I know it is temporary but it’s so difficult some days. The engine in my car blew last month so now I am without a car. As of right now I have exactly 94 cents in my account. I am not by any means a charity case or asking for sympathy but
My main concern is my kids who have already been thru so much with their daddy dying, I’m trying to keep things as stable and secure as possible but I’m drowning. Anything would be incredibly helpful at this point and I am a full believer in paying it forward and always have been and will one day be in the position to do so again. If there is anyone out there kind enough to help a stranger and her family, you have no idea what it would mean to me. Thank you so much. 
My cash app is $abjag444