Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
I'm a widow with 45 years work experience under my belt. I took care of my husband for six years before he passed away. I learned to drive a big rig and did that for five years until I became ill and had to come off the truck.

Because of my illness I lost everything; my home my belongings and I became homeless. For the last three years I was homeless until I finally got housing. At this point I'm unable to work and have no income. I do have food stamps but that's the only income I have. I have applied for Social Security disability but I have not heard back from them on that yet.

For now I need help with money so that I can buy things that food stamps won't pay for. Things like laundry detergent, dish soap, body wash, shampoo, feminine products and clothes, dishes, things like that.

Where I live I have help with food and some clothes, shoes, dishes and such, but I can't always get what I need from the food pantry or churches. Believe me, I do participate in the programs for indigent people in my area, but there are many others participating as well and not enough items to go around.

PayPal.me/LAvin5863

All donations would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.