Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping me repay Jade's vet bills
[attachment=708][attachment=709][attachment=708]Back in February I was making a roast dinner and lifted a roasting tin full of hot fat out of the oven, I did not put it down safely on the kitchen side and it tipped off and the hot fat landed on my little Yorkshire terrier. I will never forget the date 5th February, rushed Jade to the vets and she was admitted to the animal hospital. On checking Jade I was told she had 3rd degree burns on 80% of her small body. Morphine administered I had to leave her overnight. I collected her the next day and the vet was hopeful it was not too bad, over the next few days her flesh started to slough off and she needed surgery to debride her wound to encourage healing. We had to go to the vets 3 times a week for dressing changes, Jade was amazing throughout the treatment and coped amazingly well. Thankfully she is fully healed and just left with a large scar. The treatment cost five thousand pounds which I am trying to pay off but I don’t work and finding it difficult, any help will be very gratefully appreciated. I did have a fund raiser initially which only raised three hundred pound which I am thankful for. While she was going through her treatment and I cried everyday for 5 weeks.  Please donate if you can. Thanking you from the bottom of my heart. I have pictures of Jade before during and after treatment if you would like to see them

xx https://paypal.me/helpforjade?locale.x=en_GB