Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LES patient in need to void Eviction
I'm a struggling single mom( divorced) with a 14 years old son, 2 rescue cats and a rescue dog. Until March 2020 I had a stable job as a CSR  making 40+ hours.  Even though it was minimal wages I was able to manage paid the bills and rent and live a frugal life. However in March 2020 I caught COVID-19 ended up in ICU for 3 weeks and almost a month staying at the hospital, I got severe complications due to my autoimmune disease of Systemic Lupus, Unfortunately my job closed the doors briefly because of the Pandemic and once they reopened they cut half of the staff, so they fired a bunch of people majority the sick and the old due to liability , I did applied for unemployment and got some payments however was short lived because my ID (Green card ) had expired while I'm waiting for immigration call for my Biometrics to renew my GC, EDD has frozen my claim until I can get a valid ID, I cant work for the same reason of the GC being expired. I don't have any other source of income and I don't have  family here in US and my family back to home country also suffers from financial hardships. I don't like to beg or ask for handouts but  I'm in desperate mode but I cant afford my rent this month of $1116. I really don't want end up in a homeless camp with my son and my pets.
I appreciated all kind of help, not matter if is one cent or one million, I will be forever grateful.
Thank you
Dayse