Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divorce
I am biting the bullet and finally asking for help. A small background story….I own a house that I purchased myself for my husband and me and his 5 kids and my daughter to live in. We were together for 5 years total married in 2019 and I bought the house after we married. Things didn’t work out between us. I allowed him to stay in the house and I bought another house and moved me and my daughter out. At that point he said it would take him a month land he would be out. 4 months later he still lived there. I finally got him to leave so I could sell the home. This was a $160,000 home when I left. When I walked back in after months to take possession him and his children had tore the house up. To the tune of $19,000!! I have paid all of that and am almost ready to list the house for sale. But in the meantime I spent all my savings buying this new house and paying for all the damages at my old home. He is now trying to take me to court to get half the price of the home selling when it does and he wants half of my business. Now every good lawyer has told me that’s not going to happen. But I need to hire a lawyer to defend me. My plan was to use my savings but that is all gone now and I’m not sure how im going to pay my mortgages this month. So I am asking for $10,000 to get my head above water and pay everything. 
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile