Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me obtain my Engineering Master's degree
Heart 
Greetings dear reader, my name is Ouidad, I am a 22 years old university student, and this year is my last year to complete my cycle of an Engineering student and obtain my master's degree.

Unfortunately before this process, I lost my father about 5 months ago, and I am an only child, and some financial problems surfaced in the family that didn't allow me to finish it, and my mother is working all day for my tuition, it was hard to see her struggle and I couldn't just sit and watch her do all the job, therefore I decided to work to help out, but that didn't go as planned because of this pandemic, and also the banks won't give me any help considering I am a student and that a tutor needs to take the loan, but my mom already has some so she can't ask for it,as for family members... let's just say we can't count on them for they have problems of their own. It got pretty hard for us, especially when they saw my mother's age, which even worsened the situation. Not to forget that I applied for every scholarship that I am eligible for, but the response is either a rejection or a no answer at all. I have also asked for an academic scholarship from my university, but it just happened that they give it to top 4 students, and I am ranked 8, as for the social scholarship, they told me that it's not available.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore, because wherever I go, doors just keep closing on us, and this happens to be my last hope, my last resort, because otherwise, the 5 years I spent studying would go down the drain.

The university that I am in is UIR, it's in Morocco, Africa, and they have an obligatory program for the 5th year Engineering students, to finish the major in the partner University which is Mississippi State University, MS, in the USA.

The yearly tuition fee is around 13 thousand dollars, let alone the rent and expenses. I have been really hardworking, for both my parents, and since I lost one I honestly feel incomplete, and if you ask me why I'm doing this? It's because I thrive to do better, to be better, for both me and my parents, after all, I owe it to them where I am right now, and what is a better reward for the parents than their child succeeding in life.

I am asking for an amount of 20 thousands dollars, that would cover not only the tuition, but also what would be required for me from rent and expenses, health insurance and what the university is asking from us.

I would really appreciate the help that would be given to me, because there was no day that I stopped praying for a solution, and if it happens to come from someone that I don't know, I would be eternally grateful, and everyday where I'll be attending that university, is a blessed day for that kind generous soul.

Thank you for having time to read this, stay safe and have an absolutely wonderful life.

https://paypal.me/0uidad