Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerning my daughter illness
No justice in Pickens county Alabama 
Hi I am writing this story because I want you all to know what we experience from the legal system based on something that was not true ! Something that was fearful , and had everyone shocked 

*On December 07,2020 there was some people coming here threatening to kick my mom door down. we had 2 witness the men who done this claimed to be emergency management. They were beating on the doors and windows saying he was going to kick it down. My sister stepped in and told him that he cannot do this cause my mom was in the hospital fighting for her life with covid 19. We had covid19 as well ourselves. We were so sick and very nervous wondering who was this ? Because we knew no one had did anything and that we were in quarantine and was not supposed to be around anyone 

* After this happened a officer pulled me over and told me someone wanted to talk to me. I called Baptist who diagnosed my child with covid 19, and the officer told me to hang up. Then he got all the electronics out my vehicle without a search warrant dumped my purse onto the car seats and my car  would not crank after they went into my vehicle . The other officer told him that he was supposed to show me a search warrant then after he did this, they showed one on a phone not on paper. They then said they would detain my daughter and that they already had enough to arrest my child. They were not juvenile officers. They told me they were going to bring her to the Vernon jail which is illegal, and I told him this also. My child got so sick and the ambulance was called, and she was brought to Fayette hospital when I told them I wanted my child to go to Baptist where she was diagnosed with covid but they refused saying she was in their custody (police custody). When she arrived at Fayette, I was told by the security guard after I had used the phone that I would be arrested if I went into the back with my minor child who feared her safety around the officer who was around her. My child had to take a chest Xray, and they said he did not want to leave out saying she would escape. He then went into the bathroom behind my child and was holding his nose. Then my child was diagnosed with covid pneumonia when she was release   ed. The first man arrived saying his name was Scott Gilliam and that he would tell his part he said it was concerning a social media account that was racist and had threats. I asked him why I was never notified because I know the parents are supposed to be notified if anything occurs with their children. He told me he talked with my mom which is not accurate I asked my mom when she came from the hospital, she said she has not talked to him in any form or fashion. When the Pickens County juvenile officer arrived she said they said she did this and I said no she didn’t and she said she is pretty sharp I said no she is not. She said the paperwork’s said she did not have covid and the officer said yes not only covid but covid pneumonia. She crossed over 2 counties to get my child Lamar and Fayette coming from Pickens County. she then lastly handed me a paper saying my child will be on house arrest effective immediately and that she would have to stay at the house. after that 72 hour after this we had a over the phone hearing to determine if she would be detained or not. They agreed that she would remain on house arrest until after the holidays in Jan or feb of 2021 . My child has remained on house arrest until July of 2021 without no contact between them cause they will not talk to me or hear my story.

* They never allowed my child to be released from house arrest.
* They never hear our side of the story.
* They will not talk, and I’m not allowed to call them compared to other counties I can call and talk to them
 * There has been people knocking, blowing, looking in my mom mail boxes, hollering, beating on the windows and stalking us coming in numerous cars.
 * They came even after the no post it signs was put up onto my mom property
* They have trial set based on a lie where they will not hear our side of the story
 * They will not give / allow us to get any justice
* They are mistreating us and I’m afraid that when we go there that I will be killed and in fear of our live there. The way they have been beating and knocking and harassing us already this has anyone thinking they will hurt us. Therefore I’m severely in fear of me and my family lives .

The appointed attorney said that she was the only one who was done like this and have this harsh of punishment and there were others who did 10 to 15 things and did not have this harsh of punishment. * They allowed another man to file charges for another person from what I hear is an adult the way I heard was this was the person “father “ and daughter ! Which was bias for him to even have our electronics into his possession ! 
 * The appointed attorney said they went through telecommunications and traced it back to my child and illegally hacked my mom Ip and internet and phone lines so they say she never did this.
 * When I had met with the appointed attorney, he said no jail time and suspended commitment, and to complete a reach program but when we went to court it was completely different.
 * The appointed attorney said that the man who filed for the person from what he told me they were some types of relative
* The juvenile probation officer has sent me threats to arrest my child for a meeting that I do not have to attend.
 * It seems like all of them are against us in the Pickens County judicial court
* My child has been extremely sick, and her blood pressure is extremely high, she has been nervous and having nightmares about what they have did to her, her heart rate has been very elevated, and she has been having chest pain, dizziness, fatigue and motion sickness my child has got sicker since they did all this to her.
* I have been screamed at and hollered at based on what the circlet clerk was telling me, and the juvenile probation officer told me that the da was threatening to file harassment charges against me for my harassing phone calls when I was only trying to get some help for my daughter, I was asking questions about how to get jurisdictions changed and the false allegations they had on her.
* They are trying to take my parental rights for no reason at all I have always went out of my way to put my child first and always will and I have never been in trouble with the law before in my life. I love my child unconditionally. I will always protect my child and I think that it would be unprotecting her to put her in harms way by going around the people in the Pickens county courthouse , judicial system and legal system 

They brought a case back up that was from 2019 and which our side was never told on this. The lady who filed charges against my daughter with the false allegations was the one who done it to her, and we had witness to this in which I told my appointed attorney.
* They want to send my child to department of youth services, or some other type of facility based on false allegations that they will no listen to our side of the story.
*They placed my child on house arrest for a account that was made in which another man pressed charges on behalf of an adult but as I looked the case that is here 01 is brought back up so they want my child in a mental institution or a jail for false allegations.
* They want me to pay money for a medical bill which I do not have that is not covered by insurance.
* The search warrant that was issued for my minor child I never had any notification or anything before they did this to my child.
* The trial that is set is based on a charge that was brought back up from 2019
* The polices in lamar county gave me a recipe of the following items that took into their possession in which I did not sign for them to do so.
* No matter who files charges in Pickens County they allow them to without hearing our side of the story. They do not like us down their and they are not treating us like we are human we have been done any kind of way my child blood pressure has been 153/100 to 160/80 which is very high for a 17 year old blood pressure everyone says that it should be monitored ! Stress is a silent killer and I cannot believe that they would do this to a child ! Especially a child who has a mental condition as well ! This child suffers from stress and depression and severe anxiety ! She has always been like this but the blood pressure , constant dizziness, headaches , motion sickness , fever 101.6 and lightheaded ! She cannot breathe good and she cannot hardly taste as of July 2021 ! My child is experiencing a lot and this needs to be read worldwide so that you all can know how they treat a child like this for no apparent reason ! My child is innocent ! She should not be held in a house arrest for “ a social media account that is not legal !! She was only on house arrest cause she had the covid and it appears as if she has it now ! My child has to sleep under a fan every night to breathe ! She is not doing well at all ! She often cries and have nightmares about how they appear up here ( the polices and the unknown gmc black truck !  I was never given rights on anything 
They treated us as if we were In slavery where we had no voice 
* My child was never allowed to be released and told by me to leave her at the house by herself .
Based on these grounds we need to change to the nearest county free from any prejudice, no justice, bad treatment on any terms, no communications and never notified before arresting a minor child, illegal search and seizure, never read rights when she was under arrest by them
Therefore we will not get any justice in the county in which we are being mistreated .
They want to send my child to a mental home when she did nothing ! This is uncalled for ! I hope the world reads this cause it breaks my heart to even know the experience that it causes my child inside yet alone me and my family . I have been working on this book for a while now ! I had to hire a payed attorney ! I have low income which I cannot afford the large amounts of money he wants but we still tries the best we can !! I cannot know how much stress this has caused my entire family ! Everyone of us had covid and god blessed us all to be here together ! I have never been in trouble with a law system yet seen one that would do this much to a child who has issues ! This is totally police mistreatment and discrimination! I think if she would have been the opposite race she would have not had to experience this issue ! I honestly think that all this was a setup for my child for some apparent reason ! There is some secondary gain on this issue ! Someone has a person problem against my child ! I had to pay for a doctor visit that costs 1800 for my child to have a evaluation done to prove she has problems and isn’t capable of the charges that they have against her . I have to pay 500 a month until I pay this out ! This is so hard for me to struggle to pay for this bill ! I have then had to bring my child to the doctor numerous times when she is sick ! I have to struggle to help my child with everything. She does and I started a go fund me for my child and a cashapp that anyone who can contribute can add to the cashapp cause it’s the quickest way that we can access the money and get it quicker to apply for her needs ! My child needs to be under no stress !  I requested for the jurisdictions to be changed but it was never did ! I also was never given the rules or anything 
The cashapp is tgirl2022 my child really needs to get this visit complete I would appreciate any assistance