Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to move out from my toxic parents house
Exclamation 
Hi! 
 I'm currently living with my parents. I live in miserable conditions. I'm forced to sleep in one bed with them since all space is occupied by my dads things (he has hoarding disorder, also he's a narcissist and extremely toxic) and I can't buy myself a bed. My salary is really low. I'm still at high school but I'm also working full time. I promised myself that I will leave this city and start a new life after I finish school but I can't gather much money since my mom takes almost all of it from me by manipulating me. My parents robbed me of any sense of privacy and they are really controlling. The only thing that keeps me alive is the thought that one day I'll maybe be able to leave.
I also have a septum deviation and other health issues.. I try my best to gather money but I'm afraid that I won't be able to gather as much for it to be enough for my nose surgery and for my new start in a new city.
Please, if you can help with any money, it'd be really helpful... And even if you can't, that's okay!  I wish you all abundance, love and good health!