Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me for My Simple Birthday Wish
Heart 
Hey there! 

It is not every day that I do this, but there are just days that you are desperate enough. I am currently in a tight financial situation right now, to the point that I cannot even get myself anything at all. I have priorities and I tend to give it all to my daughter. I am pretty happy that I could give her everything, but most of the time there is nothing left for me.

Honestly, she needs to be in school this year, however, I need to push it back one whole year because we cannot afford it as of the moment and online classes cost a lot too. (We live in the Philippines btw.) I am anxious how I could surpass this dilemma.

I am also having my birthday soon, on the 16th of July and all I want is to have an alone time for even just a day and worry about nothing. Maybe get myself a clothing or two? I cannot remember the last time I did. Well, I cannot do it since I am in a financially constraint situation now. I am broke and I constantly stress about money. I know most of us mothers undergo these kinds of situations.

Thank you for reading this and I do hope I touch your heart a little. I just wanna be straight forward and be honest with you all.

If you may, kindly donate through paypal.me/kianasoltis16 for my simple birthday wish.