Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT - Need money to keep up with expenses.
I need a total of $400 by tomorrow, but any help will do. Send money to this link, all donations will be used for my kids' supplies and schooling. I am willing to do online work/tasks for anyone willing to help, just reach out to me. I am currently unemployed and looking for work while looking after two kids, and nothing has happened to my YouTube channel thus far. To elaborate on my situation, I used to be employed as an analyst and junior program manager from 2015-2019, but I lost that job due to health issues that hit my immune system(graveyard shift, more than 60 hours a week). I worked in 2020 but lost that due to the pandemic spread. I've been trying my best to find steady employment, but have had no luck so far. My kids are both going to school, which is barely being paid for save for the help from my family which is running dry as well since they have their own expenses to take care of. I am serious about offering my skills and knowledge in exchange for help, maybe I can help you with something that you are having trouble with as well. Really urgent that I get help within the next 5 hours since by 10AM (10 hours from now) local time in the Philippines, my wife will be asking me for the funds we need to spend on expenses. Thank you.