Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get a tpe doll for my birthday and for companionship for my mental health
Hi I am a female on the autism spectrum with anxiety, depression, ive never had a experience on these type of sites to ask for help im a bit embarrassed when I try to ask for help with things that I think might help me in some way I have had a interest in the tpe sex dolls because I would like a companion and partner and something to help build myself up better and my family doesn't like these so I have a hard time gathering money to buy my own bc I know it'd help me in some way I also would like mine for photography I'm in some doll discord online communities and fourms having one of these would be a intresting experience for me ive wanted for years and id appreciate money for other things in general until I can get the job i want that is suitable after the pandemic is over if anyone could send to my PayPal link here since it won't let me log in on 
this site https://paypal.me/thankssomuch19?locale.x=en_US

I need 1600$ to get the doll I would like, birthday is August 1st ill take it down when I did get the item id like though, thank you for reading! ♡