Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onward and upward!
Hello everyone, 
I'm a working mother of three beautiful babies. I'm having a hard time making ends meet lately, I work full time but between rent, utilities, daycare, car payment, insurance, groceries, my daughters dance tuition, etc. we just barely scrape by. I feel guilty that I can't afford to take my kids to do anything fun this summer. I will not always be in a bad place financially, I'm trying to build us a better future. I had received my LPN diploma several years ago, then life got hectic on me for a while. Although it had been quite a while since I had been in school, I still have goals and dreams of my own I'm determined to accomplish, so I decided now is the time, onward and upward! I have been enrolled in online classes the last two semesters part time while working full time overnights. In August, I will begin taking in person classes full time. While financial aid and scholarships have helped me significantly with tuition, I still need to purchase books, uniforms, and equipment which are not covered by financial aid. I've estimated the total cost to be close to one thousand dollars. I would never expect anyone to be able to provide for all of my supplies, but every little bit would be of tremendous help. If you are able to help me make my dreams come true my paypal account info is: paypal.me/paykay08 Thank you !