Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For any generous souls out there.. Please help me..
Star 
Dear all..

Three years ago I left everything behind and restart my life. I left my family, friends and my job.. Literally everything.

I grew up in an abusive childhood and became a person I don't want to be. I worked in a field that did not resonate with my passion, I was surrounded by negative minded people who never let me be myself and everything just went downhill when my girlfriend slept with other guy. I lost it, I lost myself and couldn"t handle it anymore.

Now in my new life I try my luck on things that I love doing but never had a chance to develop in (photography, writings and music making). However, life is pounding hard that I am running out of my cash even for just paying my room rent.

Dear all good souls.. I am begging for help paying my room rent of $300 which will due soon in couple of days. There are three of us here (my friend, an orange little tabby cat and myself). I am on tears writing this as I know its never easy to rebuild your life start from the scratch up to the moment where I have no choice unlesd begging for help online..

But whatever be let it be.. as long as I can be myself I will always be grateful..

For some additional info.. We live in Bali, Indonesia, South East Asia. Its a warm and nice place to live at. We will be very grateful to receive any of your support and hope we can meet someday.

For any generous, care and loving soul out there... please do send me a help for whatever amount convenient for you..

Here is my paypal link

https://www.paypal.me/ssrcap

With all of my heart.. thank you so much..