Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please i need help
Smile 
Hi im asking if any1 can help me out as im in alot serious financial stress im a mother of 2 caught in a situation where I am now asking strangers for help due to family circumstances I am now really struggling to get back up on my feet im drained and so stressed I have no other way to get help as the banks are owed money credit union trying  take me to court all my bills are months behind I've no work and I feel like the more I try pay the deeper its getting I know there is people with real hard times and we all hit bottom some stage in life im here to ask as I have tried every angle for help and cant get any I just want to get my family up again getting outta all these bills and start again to do this I need to pay all them and that means money tbat I just don't have or can get I know people are reading this and I know you feel sure we all have problems but im been honest not going to come on here make up sad story and lie this is totally about me and my kids and what help I need to start again and if any1 can see this and just know im so deep in I know I cant get out without help or bills been gone I cant physically do it as my bills each week are still there and the 1s behind are left putting me in deeper and deeper if by any chance you can help me please I will be forever grateful ?  to you and I will pay it forward when im on my feet thank you very much in advance 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987