Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything helps :)
Hello my story is as follows, I’ve been homeless on and off for about 2 years now. My birthday is saturday 01/30 and I have no family or friends that can help me out. I have no food and I’m working on getting a job. I have a car I can use but without money I can’t get gas to go to job interviews. I have a cat that I need to be able to feed too. My ex has stolen my last car, my tax refund, and both of the stimulus checks that I would’ve received. The irs and police just say it’s a civil matter but I can’t even do anything about that either without money for court fees. I live in a really really run down camper that’s falling apart, the roof leaks, there’s no running water, ac or heat. My phone doesn’t have data because I had to switch to a free government service provider because I couldn’t afford my Sprint bill anymore. So I either have to walk miles down the road to the closest gas station with wifi to do job applications or somehow come up with gas money and drive there but it’s kinda pointless since I can’t replace the gas. I had unemployment benefits but they ran out so I no longer receive anything. My ex also has her bank linked to my tax refund account which I never allowed her to do and the irs said I can only change that when I file for my tax refund this year but I haven’t gotten any w-2s yet. I have cashapp($L1PPY), venmo(@L1PPY), paypal(PayPal.Me/L1PPY), and current(~L1PPY). Anything helps..