Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Care of my Paralyzed Father
Heart 
I am a young Syrian refugee in Egypt eight years ago, my family and I lost everything we had in Syria. My parents and I live together and I am responsible for them, and they have no support from anyone else. In our second year in Egypt in 2013, my father was exposed to transverse myelitis, which paralyzed him. Since that day, I have been serving him and my mother, and I can only work for very short times. Debts are piling up on me, and I can't find a way to pay them back. Since the beginning of last year, with the emergence of Corona and the ban, I cannot work at all, and my debts have increased. Also, at the beginning of the last year, my father contracted a new disease, pemphigoid. I need to undergo surgery to support my father about six thousand dollars, and also to pay off my debts, which exceeded nine thousand dollars since my arrival in Egypt. I never imagined that someday I would request financial aid, but I am obliged to do so greatly. Everyone from whom I borrowed money demands it from me, otherwise, they will tell the police. Unfortunately, charities here in Egypt and UNHCR do not provide us with any assistance mentioned.
In the end, I am a very ambitious and educated young man, and I assure you that someday I will be in a good financial position and help people in need and return the favor.
My PayPal Account:    paypal.me/aaddar