Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pleasse i dont know what to do
Sad 
Hi, My name is Mark and i am 22 years old. I really have a good life with everything included nowadays everything feels different.
I have a lot of trouble with money. I have a job where I used to make, 800USD every month,
Back in the days where COVID wasn't a big deal, I bought Pc, Phone, Monitors whole streaming setup on loan. Unfortunately, the company due to covid made some restrictions. And i am no longer able to pay my loans this month and also buy any gifts and right now i am 200USD in debt.
And it is very sad for me because i am that type of man who wants to treat everybody more than yourself you know?
Physically is really stressful, horrible and i have no choice to live for. I am trying my best and it's really hard.
And I am trying to improve it.
Nobody knows about this problem because i am scared to tell them.
My parents tried to help me a little bit but my loan is literally killing me.
I don't know what to do anymore physically It's really painful to go to work every day at 5 am and thinking how to fix everything, and I am at this point that i don't know which way i need to go I am literally stuck inside my head every day.
I am in the process that i sleep every day for 2 hours because of the stressful situation of losing my job.. due to covid and every day is more painful for me i can't even close my eyes to stop thinking about what to do the next.
I don't know what to do anymore, a have no such thing as what to live for because i am in dept. I sold everything that was on loan and it's not enough, My monthly salary cannot pay everything at this point.
And i will be very happy if someone could help me because i don't know what to do.
Every dollar help me PayPal.me/plebmaro
I will be very happy if someone could help me.
Mark Confused