Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting over
I am going to be 100% honest. A year ago I was homeless and a drug addict. Thankfully I woke up. I went back to my parents help and December 12th 2020 will be my one year anniversary of being clean!
     Before I lost everything I was a licensed massage therapist....I just had so much trauma in my past, and I always felt like I had to help everyone...I didn't take care of myself....now I just want to start my new life.
     I would love to be able to get my massage therapy license back...it's not cheap. I would love to work period...but because I was my own boss for 10 years and then a year and a half of nothing...it's making finding work a little harder.
     I just want to go back to doing what I love and worked so hard for. I'm excited to share my recovery story and hopefully help others along the way also. 
     I can give you my license number if you need it...also I can show a certificate of completion from the rehab I went to....also for larger donations I have no problem letting you speak to my councilor. I have nothing to hide....I just want to start my life again. I literally have nothing.
     Thank you.