Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Desperate Need Of Last Months Rent to Get Out of Abusive Situation
Exclamation 
Hey everyone,

I'm asking for help with last months rent deposit. I'm a 24 year old single mother. I live in Ontario, Canada, so in order to move I need both first and last month's rent. The rent around here is about $1200/month for a 2 bedroom apartment. House rentals are significantly more expensive.

I'm asking for help as I have a 2 year old son. We are living with my parents as I had to move here in order to get out of an abusive relationship with my sons father. He was emotionally, physically, and sexually abusive to me. He also fucked up my credit completely by controlling my finances and refusing to pay my bills.

My father is emotionally abusive as well to me and my family (not my son). I hate that my son has to witness it. No child should have to. It makes me feel like a failure as a mother. I moved in here to get my son away from witnessing abuse, and I failed.

I'm on Ontario Works (welfare) for now as I don't have anyone who can watch my son in order to get a job. I can't afford child care either. Both of my parents are unfortunately disabled so they cannot watch him for me. He is still too young to do anything on his own, and he is not of school age.

I have been stressed out and depressed for months because I can't afford to get my son and myself out of this situation. I would be so grateful for even the slightest bit of help.
I've already tried everything I possibly can to do this on my own. I don't have anybody else we can stay with. I've tried obtaining loans, but nobody will accept me. Bad credit and being on Social Assistance is an immediate "no" to them, even though I've been slowly building my credit.

Thank you for reading this far. I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays.

paypal.me/blondebabe24