Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate after extreme loss
I go by Linnie and I am a small photography business owner, in addition i work 2 other jobs to support my family.

A little about my business, I created  as a way to cope with my pain by creating art. Since 2017 my husband has been deported, my best friend was murdered, my grandpa died due to medical negligence & my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer that killed him in less then seven months- while i helped take care of him. I actually got into photography using my Dads original Canon T1, when he was alive to see my work he was so proud. I am currently my families soul provider as my husband is still deported and unable to find work. At this point anything would help either of us. I need about $20,000 to move out of my moms and buy a place to help my family well being. Right now all my money goes to my business or helping him I cannot save. I know we are surviving which I am grateful I just want to know what thriving feels like. I feel i do my best to give back to people and be a kind person. Money may also be spent on photography equipment, or if you shoot with Canon & want to donate I would love that. I know they give out so many a year, i tried to reach out with no luck.

paypal.me/lindseybriley