Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TUITION FEES (URGENT NEED ASAP)
Exclamation 
Hello everyone!
My name is Dinda, I’m currently a 5th-semester film student studying at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. I’m originally from Indonesia, and I came to America to chase my dreams - being a filmmaker and be the first woman in my family to obtain a degree.

When I first moved here, my parents are in good financial condition and has exactly enough to pay for my living costs and school tuition. They own their own advertising company. But in the past year, the business has been slow and they’ve completely cut me off. It’s not that they want to cut me off, it’s because they have to. My dad’s business went to ruins and they barely have anything to eat for themselves. I would get text messages from my mom saying that they’ve only eaten rice and eggs for the past week. When I heard about the difficulties my parents faced, I sold my laptop, I sold everything I have of value and moved to my boyfriend’s parent’s house with him.

I work hard for school. I received a 4.0 GPA last semester, and an average of 3.69 throughout my studies here. I’ve been on the Dean’s List for the past 3 semesters. I’ve been selected in a couple of local Indonesian film festivals too. 

With all that in mind, I guess what I’m asking is can you please help me out? I need to pay my school tuition fees this semester so I can continue my studies and work. The total amount of tuition this semester is 11,1128$. I used all the money I saved up to pay 2,149$ of it, so now the remaining balance is 8,979$. I need it ASAP.
Please, help me continue my education.

Link to donate: http://www.paypal.me/bbyinda
Cashapp: $bbydind

Thanks for your help.

With Love,
Dinda.