Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momma in need....
Heart 
Hello everyone,
I don’t want to give the same sad story of being in need but the truth is my story is not only sad but just frustrating and I am here to ask for help.
I was working a decent-ish job within the construction industry. And by decent I mean I enjoyed the work but my boss was sexist and made it known he did not like. I was and probably will be the only female to have ever worked for this small business. I have hated myself and my life for the last two and a half years because of this man and finally on October 28th I got the courage to leave the toxic and abusive work environment. The problem is, I did it before having a set in stone plan of what was next. In my mind I was just worn down and had this clarity moment of I deserve better and so did my daughter. I was miserable. With leaving my job I felt very empowered and relieved to no longer be working in the environment I was, but now as a week or so has gone by I am now scared.
I am completely terrified of my future and my daughters. I am currently waiting to hear from a new job prospect but as I am waiting I still have bills that are now beginning to pile and on top of that I am worried about even providing a Christmas to my daughter.
Anything will truly help and appreciated greatly more than you know.
My cash app is $torayyyyy
Seriously anything helps right now. I just don’t want to disappoint my daughter and fall into the pits of debt as I already owe enough on credit cards, trying to get by.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate all of you.