Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Did This Before ?
Hi to anyone reading this, I hope you are having a very blessed day. 
My name is Suzy. I've been having a very rough time due to circumstances beyond my control. I'm 61 years old and love alone. I am disabled and recently was denied disability by SOCIAL SECURITY. I am living in senior housing and am about to be thrown out/evicted because I haven't paid my rent in 8 months. I have had a reprieve due to the moratorium during the covid thing. But it's all built up and I was planning on paying it off when the disability got approved.
I have been living on food stamps. I worked all my life and raised four children, all who have families of their own and cannot help much financially. I was so sure I was going to get the disability because I'm falling apart health wise and can't do anything pertaining to work anymore. 
I don't get how the govt can take out of your paycheck for years and years and when you need help they just toss you to the wolves! 
I'm afraid I'm going to be living under a bridge somewhere with a shopping cart soon. God has helped me this long and it's really hard to see passed these terrible times.
If anyone has it in their heart to help me I made a cashapp account today.  My cash tag is $Suzabelle3559 
God bless each and every one reading this!  
Suzy?