Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
** Please Help Me Build **
Brick 
Firstly, I know there are people out here who are far more deserving - I am not underprivileged at all, I have just found myself struggling and am asking for a little help.

I moved to Malta from New Zealand 4 years ago, and have since scraped together the deposit and bought an uninhabitable old stone house.  I could see the vision of what it could be, and I eagerly submitted my building plans to the Planning Authority.  Unfortunately, it has been a year since then and I have spent all this time trying to get through a lot of red tape, and paying a lot of unexpected bills along the way.  Fortunately I have been lucky enough to have a friend let me life with them for cheap-ish, but paying rent, and a mortgage, and all the unforeseen expenses related to this property has left me in a very difficult spot.  And all this during COVID, where I am working and making less money. 

I am looking for a few thousand, just to finally be able to get the works underway and hopefully be in a position to move into the property, which would free up a bit more of my money to complete the project. 

If you happen to be in a position to help me out a little, I would be so grateful.  Heart

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Emma

paypal.me/maltadream