Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeo our kids, our home, and our sanity. Help.
Okay, so 2020 has already been a hell of a year for pretty much everyone but for the fiest time my husband and I are falling into some financial troubles. We can normally keep up with all our bills and any other expenses. We are in what seems like a neverending custody battle with my stepdaughter mother. My husband and I have primary custody of her, but he mother continuously files motions every month and we have several court appearances a month. My husband has been throw around over the years by the family court system. His daugnters mother not only gets him falsely arrested but our lawyers retainer is $5000 everytime we have to pay... his court appearances are pricey but he's the only lawyer that's been able to get us the custosy we deserve. With that being said. We both work full time. My son is seven and autistic and he requires constant attention, alone with our newborn baby, and my 9 year old step daughter. We're in a pandemic so we also have to home school so I work at night and my husband works during the day. We were caught up and fine until his daugnters mother ran our bill up with the lawyer by making multiple calls he charged us for, filing several motions this past month and trying to obtain a ridiculous epo we had to pay a lawyer to get dismissed ..now we received an eviction notice. For having a past due balance of $2215.00...we of course had to pay our lawyer and weren't expecting to end up this behind from all the fees and appearances... The landlord gave us an extra week to come up with the money since we're always loyal tenants... but we cannot in that amount of time... anything helps....and I know I cant expect this entire balance to be covered but it never hurts to try to get some help ..
We appreciate anything anyone can do for us...❤??

Cashapp: $ChelseaErrin
PayPal: paypal.me/ErrinCee Undecided