Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm An Adult Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse
To make a long story short, I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse by my mom's husband. I refuse to even call him a stepfather now. I told my mom when I was a teenager but she refused to believe me. Even though I've suffered through the mental and emotional anguish and also the devastation of a mom choosing her husband over me I learned to deal with it. I had recently had to move back in with my mom and her husband and was horrified to witness my very own beautiful 7 year old granddaughter being "groomed" by this monster. My mom still in denial and turning a blind eye. I told my granddaughters mom and my son. Now I've been attacked from every angle...my family has turned completely against me. My granddaughter is safe from him now...at least her mother believed enough to stop her from visiting.
So, I was forced to leave my mom and her husband's home. I have no place to go and no vehicle to get there. I do work full time at a local grocery store as a cashier but without transportation I will soon lose my job.
I am in desperate need of a vehicle or even money for an Uber until I can get on my feet. I only make a little above minimum wage and  paid only every two weeks. I can take care of myself once settled but it takes a lot with needing a vehicle first and foremost.
I would gladly and willingly put myself in this position again as long as I know my granddaughter is safe. 
Please consider helping me. I have nowhere else to turn.
https://www.paypal.me/brenda035