Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takes Money to Make Money
Greetings potential generous donators! I'm certain you've no doubt heard the old adage "It takes money to make money." The less of it you have the more glaringly obviously true this statement becomes, I can attest to this first hand. My overall goal is to raise money and use that capital to make more money.

The initial plan was to find a new job after the contract from my last one ran out, and use the funds from that to create a stable foundation to begin an upward spiral of wealth. This plan did not work out. Literal 100s of job applications sent out, editing and adjusting my resume to make it more appealing to employers, going out on foot to local businesses asking to see if they were in need of help, all of which did not pan out. Now take into account this was in the months before covid-19 even hit the US. If I was already having trouble finding employment then you can imagine how hopeless I felt now. Even with that I try not to let myself stay discouraged for too long and have constantly been on the look out for new avenues to put myself on a path to success which brought me to this site. The realization that there are plenty of people out there with the means and the desire to lend a hand.

A little bit about myself. I'm 27 year old male. Growing up was a bit rough, I wasn't born into wealth. As a kid I was no stranger to having the power shut off, needing to fill the bathtub with water because the waterbill's over due, having to decide between risking spending money on a haircut and a train ticket to go to an interview for a job I might not get, or keeping the money in my pocket to eat. It's taken work to keep my mind open to all possibilities and not fall into a victim mindset because I know once I fall into it, it becomes nearly impossible to dig my way out.

I've got the mindset and motivation, all I need is the means to create an opportunity for myself.

https://paypal.me/kzu93