Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Be Parte Of This
Heart 
Greetings, I would like to start by thanking you if you have been able to read this. I am Lino Manhiça, a young dreamer who believes in his projects and the impact they can have on his life. I'm actually looking for just a chance to prove my worth, I have projects and plans all on paper, I only lack the main tool: a laptop. I love Graphic Design and IT, I had the privilege of studying, with the help of my family, along with this globalization had a great impact, using resources like youtube, Behance, wikipedia and more, I was able to advance in issues that I would never be able to, during my studies, I had the privilege of having access to computers at school where I tried to improve my skills to the maximum. Where I live the term "Freelancer" is quite new and unknown for many, but I have been preparing for years for that, I have tried several times, I know online services, from countries outside that allow me to do works, from the simplest such as typing, translation, transcription, and other work that I know related to Technical Assistance, Graphic Design among others, but I have struggled for 3 years I can not buy a laptop, my family has done a lot for me, I want to do something for them. I don't think about a new laptop, I know it would cost a lot, I think about buying a used laptop, but with good skills. I am acquiring more knowledge through Youtube courses, because I am prepared to do this. I am willing to do work if necessary, to receive this help my father has a desktop, I use it to search and use the internet, I can do onlines work, that you have or maybe friends. All I wish is that I can finally start my life. For this I believe that with 350$ I can buy a second hand laptop, along with basic accessories. I created an account in the past at Behance, but in time I couldn't upgrade anymore due to lack of computer. Please just look my CV and please also look at my portfolio, please feel free to tell me what do you think. And even if you can’t help me I am thankful, and willing to find someone to invest in me. Thanks a lot for reading so far. Sorry for my English, my primary language is Portuguese.
Thank you, feel free to ask me more
linofer95@gmail.com