Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evacuated Oregon wildfires, me and my rabbits
Sad 
On September 7th there was news of wildfires nearby but not very close to me. By September 8th I received an emergency alert from the county, evacuation orders. I through what I could in my car, important documents and some clothes. And I grabbed my 5 pets (4 rabbits), and just started driving north. I did not know where I was going or even where was safe since there were fires everywhere. I ended up in a hotel with all of my pets and a few belongings and I have been here for almost a week. I have a good job but my paycheck that I recently got is more than gone, with having to buy Necessities from the store, food, so far seven nights in a hotel room, Plus exercise cages and pet food to set up my rabbits in the hotel room, plus gas. And I am just running out of money.
On top of that, this happened when I was only one week out from a major surgery and not able to lift anything but had to quick pack up the car.
The air quality at my house is so horrible that I am not allowed to return back yet. If anyone can help in any way oh, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! And my 5 pets and bunnies thank you also! RABBITS and Guinea Pigs
Please help and also share my GoFundMe link please.

GoFundMe help!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/evacuation-fr...27c0ac7ad7