Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help getting home after several months...
Hi my name is Raine and am asking for your help to fund my travel back to my home. Ever since the pandemic has started, I haven't had the chance to go home to my province. There are no transportation available and strict rules for traveling have been implemented. I have not seen my family since the start of the year and am worried sick about them since cases in our province has started to rise. I tried saving up some money for transport but it has been futile due to prices of essentials skyrocketing and our workplace deciding to cut back on salaries due to the pandemic. 

I have visited this site to ask for some help on getting funds to travel back home. There is news that public transportation would start next month (October) and I hope you can help me achieve my goal before the first week of October starts. It would really mean so much to me and my family that you could help us reunite especially in such difficult times. 

This pandemic has given us difficulties but seeing and being with my family again would be the best thing that would happen to me this year. I hope you could help me with this goal of mine. Thank you very much. Always keep safe!

You can donate here: paypal.me/reinalc