Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, Help us to start business and to make money for our kids
Hello, we are family with 3 kids: 2, 9 and 12 years old. We live in Bulgaria, but our homeland is Kazakhstan

We are free-lancers, but was working with Russian projects and now remain without work. We don't have any support from our government. That's why we do need help. I don't like to ask for money and never did it before, but we have no choice now. We have kids and have to keep children in good condition, now I don't even know where to take money for their school clothies. But I hope with your help, we will manage with everythig.

We are very positive and hardworking. We can work 18 hours per a day. We like to help people

So, We have a very cool project Idea. We wanna to open studio, where we can make pictures - paints by numbers by Photos and other things with similar values.

We know that painting by numbers:
1. Developing creative skills and stimulating brain performance
2. The feeling of soul satisfaction, feeding it with positive emotions, eliminates everyday problems
3. Painted pictures by numbers are great gifts for friends, colleagues and relatives
4. It's nice to create beautiful paintings for your home with your own hands

We know that people are very happy to get such kind of pictures, especially now, when you have to stay at home. I did some pic for my kids and friends and they painted it and want more... We know that this project will be great and it helps other people to be positive.

But, for opening business here we need money. We counted, we need paints, broushes, printer and rent some space. Also we have to pay for the rent. So we need about 4000$ for everything, and I promise, when we open studio, we will make place where some kids can come and paint for free once a week. 

Paypal: sergeyivanov.inweb@gmail.com

Please, help us a little, God bless you

With a hope, Katty

Kirichenko

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)