Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately! Please Help Me To Get Out From Debt Collector Threat
Dear kind people, I'm Erlin From Indonesia. I'm sorry, my English is really bad, but i need help.

March 2019 I tried to buy a laptop because the company I work for requires me to have a laptop. That's when I got to know online loans.

When my bills were almost finished, my grandmother fell ill and my family in the village needed money for medical expenses because my parents couldn't afford it and they had to pay my sister's school fees. As the first child and wandering far away to earn money, life began to be difficult. 

Plus, once my installments were finished, Covid attacked. I have to work from home with a salary of Rp. 1,000,000 or approximately $ 90. Of course it wouldn't be enough because I had to pay $ 70 for a place to live. Finally I borrowed again. However, with high loan interest rates and an abnormal salary, I am now unable to pay it off, its getting huge and i don't know what to do. 

Living alone in Jakarta with no families here make me begging to friends, but they said they don't have money too. I was a virgin, too desperate for family demands and needs that I wanted to sell myself. However, I couldn't. I still have a future and I promise I won't be in debt again. 

Please anyone out there can help me. I really really need your help. Please leave your email in the message after the donation, I want to thank you , and if my debt is paid off, I want to repay your kindness.

I will update regulary how much already paid. The left now IDR 13.256.789 or Approximately $897.04, I really need help. I can't stand it debt collector always come to my office and boarding house, please... Help me. Thank you very much 

My paypal : anggriani2.erlinliu@gmail.com
or 
paypal.me/erlina200895

Once Again Thank You Very Much