Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed, Thank you for your time
Hi my name is Zach and I’m a 21 year old. At the beginning of June I had started looking at new vehicles since mine started having some serious issues, I had found one that was far from me but they would deliver it. The dealer tried to screw me over and they lied about the car, so I opted out of the purchase and kept looking then I came across another car and had paid to get it transferred. After a month of waiting for the car to be available after they Told me it would only take two weeks, I finally got the vehicle. During the wait I had gotten fired from my job of 3 years, the lease on my home is up at the end of this month and I have $7 to my name.since I had gotten my new car I started Postmates for quick cash but a couple nights ago I got scammed for almost 3 nights of work ($150) and Postmates will not given me my money that someone else took. I have no gas and can’t even deliver food to get some money. On top of that I am over $1000 in the hole on my credit card. Anything helps and I thank you so much for your time.