Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every little helps
Thumbs Up 
2020 has been tough to all of us, that I am sure of. Everything has changed.

Half my family (my mother and both my sisters) had to fight the virus and thanks god they are safe.
I wasn't allowed to be with them and was basically living at work and that was when I realised that my mental health was in a very dark place. At that time, I had no idea that I wasn't myself. I subconsciously made one mistake after the other, more severe and greater than the previous one. I can see in hindsight that my actions were all self-destructive and not like me at all. I can blame many factors of course but at the end of the day, it was just me who allowed those things to happen.
I miss my fiancé. She is studying in Brisbane and had planned to see her in April. She is my life and energy to wake up in the morning and try to better myself, step by step. (Fuck You Corona!)

I am in trouble, financially and emotionally but I can see that life will be good again, filled with smiles and laughter of joy (not desperation).

I have tried 2 months ago to beg online [wow! 2020 will definitely be the biggest lesson in unpredictability i'll ever have] on reddit but was not lucky. Now, I am trying it here but this time I am much better than before. (Those "evil voices" are not here anymore.)

Kind people of freebeg, please help me out. I am only asking for some change to buy chocolate. I really crave the sweetness and creaminess of smooth milk chocolate (not the dark one). I have lost about 15 kgs since mid march. MajorDebt and loss of appetite is one hell of a diet.
If you have some spare pennies or cents on your PayPal account, please help me to purchase that one big bar of chocolate. £1.50 would be enough for good old happiness. I will not eat all of it in one sitting. I won't commit a crime for candy. I don't need more problems.

Thanks for your time and stay strong if you are struggling as well. And a million thanks in advance. Don't send me any money if you can't afford it. I will survive Smile

https://www.paypal.me/krankerkris

I will update this tomorrow if my goal is reached.

Yours, Kris