Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I live with alcoholics
Hello. I would like to apologize in advance for my English. My name is Erik. I am 27 years old.
I've been working since high school. I have been working in England for the last years.
I am in a very difficult situation. My mom is an alcoholic and so is her boyfriend. He is also a gambler. 
He has two children for whom he does not pay alimony and he was already in prison for that. 
When I was in England. Every month I sent my mom money to make her feel better. 
To pay me the car loan I took out when I got a job after school.When I returned from England a year ago. I found out that my mom lost the vineyard.
 She would lose her house if I didn't return. I found out that the money I sent her went to gambling and alcohol. She didn't even pay my loan, for which I sent her money. 
To make matters worse, I found out that she had taken out a loan in my name, which, of course, she had nothing to pay from. I have big financial problems.
I live with two alcoholics. Which everything they find will sell. I can't bring food home or eat it or sell it as a lawn mower, gasoline. 
If I lock my room, they'll both break the door for me. I will clean up the house after them with dirt, urine, broken bottles. 
I don't know what to do next and who to contact. Please, I need to pay off the debt that I have thanks to my mother. 
So I can move out. I have always had a job. I can not bare this. I will be grateful for every penny that will help me get away.

My paypal link paypal.me/EricP1992