Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help to Move!
Exclamation 
My name is bella and I live in my ex-boyfriend's parent's basement with my two cats. To make things even harder I have a new(ish, we've been together for a year now) boyfriend, and he's currently homeless, sleeping in his car. Recently he has gotten a job after being laid off due to COVID. I work at a gas station and together we barely have enough to start looking at apartments. 
     Us not being able to live together is putting a strain on our already high stress levels, and my poor kitties haven't seen sunshine in almost 5 years due to the living conditions we are in. On weekends my boyfriend and I will seek out cheap, sleazy motels so he can stretch out and take a shower, but in all honesty this simply isn't living. It's barely surviving and I hate it that he has to drop me off somewhere else every night and go attempt to sleep in his already poorly running car. We are really down on our luck at the moment and can barely afford dinner on some nights, and I don't know what to do anymore. Currently I am trying to find any work that is better than $12 an  hour but that is also proving very difficult with only gas station experience. All I want right now is for us all to be able to be safe an comfortable under one roof together, rather than separated all the time. I really appreciate anything, especially kind thoughts and prayers. But money helps too lol

cashapp: $satan666bby

paypal: paypal.me/swweetnsour

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)