Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In desperate need of rent money and food
Hello and thank you to all those that are taking the time to read this,

I am a mid-twenty year old who is currently in a pickle. Ever since the pandemic, I have been completely jobless and have been putting in job applications like crazy every other day with no call backs since March. I have 5+ years of retail and warehouse experience yet no bite due to many companies being cautious on hiring new people due to the pandemic. Bless to those who still have jobs, truly.

I have not been able to pay my rent and I will be homeless soon by next month if I am unable to make it. I do not have any family members I can reach out to and I do not have any local friends that can take me in. Shelters are almost always full and I never been lucky with them. 

I have been struggling with food as well. I have resorted to collecting aluminum cans and dumpster diving to make a meal on a table and it has been a tough way to survive. 

I currently need $650 for rent and I will take absolutely anything for food money. I appreciate any amount and will be forever grateful.

I will be sure to pay it forward to those who are in need of help when I am back on my own two feet.

Thank you.
http://paypal.me/EaterSnake101