Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom In Poverty w/ depression: Need Self Care Tools
Sad 
I am a 30 y/o mom of a wonderful, caring, rambunctious 2 year old and a step grandmother to an equally rambunctious, brilliant, loving 4 year old. About 3 months ago,the hubby's 20 y/o daughter left her 4 year old daughter with us and has returned about 5 times in total. She rarely calls. As one might imagine, this leaves the little one very hurt and confused. I am in over my head, not only am I caring for two toddlers, hubby fell off of a roof in a work related injury and I am his care taker. I simply want to purchase some self care items such as bath products, earphones and nail polish. I'd also really love some sushi!!! It's been 2 years since I last had any and that would be such a treat. I would like to buy these things asap as I am really in need of a noodle soother. We are impoverished but healthy so for this I am incredibly grateful. It's just that any cash we get goes to bills. We also don't have a working vehicle and both bikes have inner tube issues. I'm just over the strife and want to relax a bit. I think I deserve something just for me. Please help if you can.

PayPal.Me/lecoram