Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pay off my bank's loan
Sad 
Hi, my name is Elias, and I have been in a country with a financial crisis since 2009!!! I am a plumber here but without work, since the people now cause of the crisis I mention fix the damages by themselves (the way they can) and keep the money for more urgent issues like taxes, food, medicines, etc. In the last few months, things have been very difficult for me and others like me. This is due to lack of work, the large taxes, the lack of social care (The lack of social care maybe happens in many countries, but the system most of the times helps those who have no need but have the means to get more money... always at the cost of the poor like me). The reason I came here is that I need money to pay my loan in the bank. They don't care if you work or not, just to take the money you own them. The bank calls me every day, and I don't know what to say to them. Most of the time I don't answer the phone. I will be very grateful if you respond by sending me the money I need to pay for them. Thank you for your time and your kindness. I don't know what else can I say, write or do... I know there are good people among us, and they want to help the people in need. I will be very grateful if I can collect the money I need for my problems with the bank. Thank you very much for your time and kindness.

Here is my PayPal.me if you want to send me any amount of money
https://www.paypal.me/eliasprovis