Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College student getting an apartment
Big Grin 
Hello everyone! I'm here to ask for financial assistance in getting a stable home. My name is Jasmine and I live in Houston, Texas. I don't really want to bother anyone with a sob story, I'm simply hoping for some donations if you can help with one. 

For most of my life I've been either homeless or living with abusive family members. After finally graduating high school, I left my family to stay with my boyfriend and his family. It has helped a great deal being with them. I was able to enroll in college for some semesters and get a part time job for awhile. Covid19 has made things difficult however. With five others under her roof to take care of, I wanted to try to unburden my bf's mother by moving out and finally getting my own place, a dream I've had for a long time  Smile  

I found a nice cheap complex nearby his family where I could stay connected but do my own thing. I am also hoping to get a better working laptop so I can apply for some online positions, continue my college career and just be more self sufficient. Whether I get the place or the laptop first, either would be a great help!  Rolleyes

If you are able to give anything, it will be greatly appreciated! If you are able to contact me directly, I'd love to keep you updated on how much your donation has helped me in achieving my goals! 

paypal.me/baileybushes 

I want to say for the sake of honesty that I am not in need of anything. God has time and time again more than met my needs no matter what chaos life threw at me. I am simply hoping to finally achieve a few dreams of mine and am asking for help in getting there. Thank you all who took the time to read this and I hope you are safe and well wherever you are!  Blush