Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Ashamed, But I Need Help
Hello! My name is Holly. I have never been on here before to post my own request, but I am truly desperate. 
Ever since the pandemic hit, things have been especially hard for my family. Bills have been hard to pay, essentials have been hard to maintain, etc. We finally got approved for SNAP benefits, but we are still awaiting our unemployment claim to come through. I have been filling out applications everywhere, as has my husband. Anywhere from house cleaning, fast food, factory, etc. No job too small, we will take it if offered. I have applied for Cash Assistance too, still awaiting approval. We have shut down all non-essentials out of our life. We have even sent our cats to live with someone else to maintain food and stability until we can take them back in again. 
With our savings and the stimulus, we have been able to pay up our bills for another month, and the help of a friend. However, I have one doctor's appointment I do not have the money for at this time. I've sold all of my electronics (with the exception of my phone- for job hunting and such), and I cannot miss this appointment as it has taken me months to get it. I have tried everywhere to come up with the money.The doctor's appointment itself costs $250 and my medication to pick up with $146. I am sincerely asking for help. I really could use a break right now. I know times are hard for everyone. I hope things change for us all soon! God bless. 

paypal.me/hollyfields819
Hello,
I got help from freebeg three days ago , My name is Mary am a Single mom of two wonderful kids ages 7 and 10. I lost my job and I didn't have the money to pay rent I have also been taking care of my mentally disabled mother for the last 4.5 years. The past few years have been very rough on all of us. I went through a divorce after 11 years of marriage and then just under a year later, sad and vulnerable, I fell into an abusive relationship ,i was scammed of $5,000, I don't have anyone who can help me until i came in contact with Patrick he really helped with my financial problems and now i can smile again. You can only text on [email removed] just in case you are in any financial difficulties give it a try ,its worth the shot.Thanks and God Bless.
(06-18-2020, 11:01 AM)maryjjjj Wrote: Hello,
I got help from freebeg three days ago ,  My name is Mary am a Single  mom of two wonderful kids ages 7 and 10. I lost my job and I didn't have the money to pay  rent  I have also  been taking care of my mentally disabled mother for the last 4.5 years.  The past few years have been very rough on all of us. I went through a divorce after 11 years of marriage and then just under a year later, sad and vulnerable, I fell into an abusive relationship ,i was scammed of $5,000, I don't have anyone who can help me until i came in contact with Patrick he really helped with my financial problems and now i can smile again. You can only text  on [email removed] just in case you are in any financial difficulties give it a try ,its worth the shot.Thanks and God Bless.

Scam alert https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/01/sca...m-jackpot/
(06-25-2020, 05:23 AM)Elmer Wrote: Scam alert https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/01/sca...m-jackpot/

Nice catch, Elmer. Thank you!