Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to have a normal life
Hi.. my name is Sha.. i am 37 years old now.. i am a single mother of 2 daughter which is 17 and 15 years old.. its been 15 years that my husband left me because of accident.. i raised my daughter myself since then.. I also take care of my parent who is sick.. my dad paralysed since 2011 and only moved using wheelchair.. my mum had a hypertension since i am teenager.. actually i work as a nurse.. its s been 10 years i became a nurse.. i had a good life since i became a nurse.. even i didn't get a high paying salary but its enough for me because my child at that time is small... no need for me to worry for their study expenses or anything.. but my life change after 2015..i had a money issues at that time.. so i need to sold my car and bought a smaller one to lessen my burden.. because i had nobody to ask and i had no knowledge about car selling... i listen to my neighbour which he instruct me to sell it to his friend... i got 5000 for it because i still had a debt with bank about 20000.. i used that money to buy another smaller car and live like others... my mistake there is no contract or anything to bind with that guy.. after 2 years, bank send me a summon letter.. they said i failed to pay for the car loan for 2 years.. they tried to call me but failed.. i wonder why after 2 years only they called me.. they summon me to pay for 50000 plus including tax.. i had no money to pay.. so i have been issued for bancruptcy... i only 32 and had bancrupt... i tried to find that buyer but failed.. my neighbour run away.. i had no one to turn too... i cried for a week... then i went to insolvency office.. i received that bancruptcy letter with a sadness and heavy heart... because of i also had another personal loan before.. i had to pay for about 2000 for a month. i paid for it every month without failed... but i always short of money... i had no house... only rented house.. i need money to pay for all bill..money for me to travel to work everyday.. money for my parent medical expenses.. plus my daughter school fees.. my daughter doing great at school and they were studied at boarding school now.. but they school fees is expensive... my elders daughyer need to go to university next year... i nees to do all the thing to cover all expenses... i am so sad of my life... all i want is to have a normal life like others... i can't buy my own house... i want to have my own house... used my paycheck for my daughters studies, not for paying the insolvency which is not my fault.. its just my fool.. i am here begging for money for me to pay all the insolvency debt.. free me from bancruptcy so that i can use the paycheck to buy me and family our own house.. no other debt.. just living expenses like others.. please help me free.. i appreaciate your help so much... thanks.. my paypal is paypal.me/zanieshafina[Image: 48429166_1590928154735069_r.jpeg]