Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Rent
Hello, my name is Nick Carter and I live in Los Angeles. As you may know, rent is not cheap here, especially my apartment. I am an 18 year old student currently attending UCLA. I actually live quite close, only a few street away from the main campus. As for this month's rent, I am sadly a $100 short. I know what you may be thinking, why don't you ask someone you know for the money, it's not that much to borrow. I thought that too, but I realized I didn't really have many people to look to. Most of my college friends are also struggling financially, and my parents have refused to help me out anymore. I know I cannot turn back to them as they have already supported me enough. You also may be thinking why shouldn't I just get a job. I am a full-time student, and especially with having to stay indoors now its impossible to look for a new job. I'm already stressed with my online classes and am currently looking for an online job. I have yet to find one that aligns with my passion of the arts and music however, as that is what I am most talented as. When I first applied to UCLA I was very confident I was going to be rejected. But when I got the acceptance letter I was beyond ecstatic. So far my parents have been paying for my college tuition along with my rent. In the middle of December 2019 however they realized they needed to focus and save more for their retirement funds as my dad had lost his job. I fully understood and started taking simple and petty jobs throughout the campus. My friends even offered to pay me if I drove them places. I was able to pay my rent this way until the cornavirus forced us to stay at home. Now, with no other means to find money opportunities, I ask for your generous help. If you have the extra means to help me be able to pay this month's rent I would be extremely grateful. I understand that $100 means a lot to many different people, so if you are able to donate any amount at all, it is the most appreciated. And when the time comes around I hope I will be able to pay back the favor. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you might be able to support me. 

paypal.me/nickycarter163