Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaching out sincerely
I am a 35 year old mum of three and bravely battling a terminal condition. 

I was employed by a Health intervening organization that laid me off (Redundancy)after 3 years due to funding problems amidst the challenges of the Corona virus. My husband was also laid off due to the pandemic. My fear is that the family especially the children will suffer as a result of our joblessness. I was in audit and compliance while hubby is in accounting. My kind plea is to politely ask for a gainful engagement to allow the family carry through. The stress levels are pushing us to depression, I fear dying and leaving my children helpless. We are on our last rent and face eviction....life has never brought me on my knees like it has done over the recent past. We are capable of working  just that no jobs are coming by. I have tried to advertise my home baking business but due to the current restrictions, celebrations are not allowed so no business for me.....

I was supporting four other vulnerable households comprising of Single mums, elderly and orphans..

I seek support as I try to regain my footing amidst the crisis.

I am ready and willing to provide documents that may be needed to verify my identity.

I feel embraced to resort to asking for help, I promise this is temporary and commit to continue helping the needy as soon as God restores me.

I have tried all the online tricks but not even a single dollar have I made. I am on my last rent and face eviction.  Kindly are you able to extend just a little bit of support and I promise without  doubt that this shall be reciprocated as soon as I am on my feet again
My paypal account is winyiks@yahoo.com. Any small gift is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Winfred