Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate, scared and broken
paypal.me/frenchie2009
So I don't normally ask for money but I'm desperate and I'm scared and I don't know what else to do I got in a car wreck and I have to pay for damages plus I have a ticket I don't know how I'm going to afford to pay the damages the cars I got in a car wreck with it'sgoimg to cost but the estimate say close to 2000 for the car I hit and I was driving my boss's car at the time so I have to pay her back for the damages to both cars and I don't know how much that's going cost I only make $200 a week with my boss and I don't know how I'm going to pay her back she doesn't want to go through Insurance because she doesn't want her insurance raise and to top it off I've got a $300 ticket because I didn't realize my license is expired if you can please help anyting will help I'm the sole income for my family I take care of my parents who are both disabled my mom due to kidney failure and my dad due to his service in the military were trying to get their disability but there's no telling if or when that will happen. I dont know how I'm going to pay for this debt and pay for Bill's and food and my moms medicine. I'm scared we will become homeless and it's all my fault. Please I'm desperate I can provide pictures of the damages and proof from the dealership repair shop if needed I haven't slept or eaten bc I dont know if I'm going to be able to pay for food (I want to make sure my parents have food)and I'm trying everything I have nothing to sell and I dont have the best credit for a loan if you can help please donate to my paypal I will be forever grateful paypal.me/frenchie2009