Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help, my car was stolen
Hello,

will explain my situation in shortest way possible.

My car was stolen a couple of days ago and my insurance coverage does not cover vehicle theft (It was to expensive for me). I need a car to drive to work 70km each way every day. Public transportation is not a best option because of my work hours and the nearest bus or trains is about 15km from my home and due to the COVID-19 situation even they are not available at the moment.
Now I have no transportation and I am left with debts in about 11.000,00 EUR for the car that was stolen, used overdraft in a amount of 5.000,00 EUR and maximized credit cards in a amount of 2.500 EUR. Banks says no, insurance company says no, I have no family to turn to, my income barely covers rent, monthly loan instalments and living expenses.

I never  imagine my life would turn out to be like this, especially after 15 years of hard working and now beging for money but here we are and I am a shame of myself eventhough I thought a lot about this, but this is my last resort.

If anybody can afford to donate any kind of amount to contribute my situation in any currency to buy a used car to get me to/from work, I would be very very grateful….. and again this is my first time that I have exposed myself like this, I always find a solution for any kind of life problems, but this time I can not see a bright light at the end of the tunnel anymore and I depend on good acts of you good people.….

Kind Regards,

Matej