Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruined my life due to loans, need help.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm gonna be rather specific, so a bit longer post.

First of all, I'm a 25 years old male living in Estonia, Tallinn. I work as a barista trainer, but due to Covid-19 I'm quarantined and not receiving any income.

Almost 2 years ago my I took my first loan. Didn't even have a real reason for it. I felt like I can handle the little loss in my salary.

It was summer 2018, me and my girlfriend wanted to move in together.
I knew that my expenses were always big, but I didn't want to say no to her. I mean, I wanted this too, us living together, so I thought a one-time loan doesn't hurt.
The amount I first took was 7000€ from a loan company that has a big interest rate. They were the only company to offer me as much and at the time 250€ off of my monthly salary didn't seem that much. We lived happily a few months until I found myself in trouble again. Of course, my girlfriend at the time didn't know about the loan. I took the loan, I wanted to deal with it. I took another loan for the amount of 4000€, with not that high interest rate, but still over the medium here in Estonia.
As I lost another 150€ off of my salary. As again, expenses were bigger than my income.
I at one point had to tell what I've done to my girlfriend. She was disappointed and well, I don't blame her. I disappoint myself. I once found myself as a cheerful, well spoken and mannered person. Now I see only the shadow of my happiness and joy. The days became truly dark at one point. Waking up knowing I'm not in position right now to make enough money to manage my bills. We were supposed to have 3  year anniversary in June, but she left me two weeks ago.
Once again, I don't blame her, but I want to show her I can do better - that I learned from my mistakes. Right now I'm left with a broken heart, hopeless to fix anything, because I could never give her a home or have children with this burden on my shoulders
I took one loan after another. Of course, the amounts I could take got smaller, but for now I've taken about 10, because I tried getting extra time thinking how I could earn enough money to correctly pay back each month, but I truly failed.

I'm hopeless, I'm tired. I want to see the light again, and the light isn't waiting for me, so I gotta catch up.

And that's why I need your help. I overall owe 23000€ euros if I pay everything back right now. If not, In the course of 5 years, I have to pay a total of around 35000€.

Thanks for  your attention! For any further questions feel free to ask on PMs.

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/tonsu94