Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affected by COVID-19 lockdown
Hello, I ultimately never thought a situation like this would happen.

Because of this global pandemic and places being on lockdown, I have been unable to work, and being a self-employed subcontractor. What funds I had to live on have been deminishing extremely quickly with bills building up and the first bulk buyers raiding the shops a few weeks ago, this meant that my usual food shop for a while was considerably more expensive, having to buy what I could. I currently get no support from the government or any benefits, the time has come for me to do my usual food shop but am left in a desperate situation with no money to my name to be able to do this. Local food banks are requiring me to be referred to them by an organisation which is impossible for me to get to.

If there are any kind hearted people out there that would be willing to spare anything they can to help me and my partner out in this current situation, it would be highly appreciated, even if it's only a few pounds. I am always one for helping people when and where I can and always believe in paying things forward and will continue to do this whenever I can.

Any help would be amazing!

https://www.paypal.me/smitk9