Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of approx $7 for gas
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here. I imagine most of you are in the same situation I am, so I’ll say first that I hope better days are ahead for all of us. 
My immediate need: about $7 for gas so we can get to multiple medical appointments over the next week. 

I made a cash app and the user name is FrancisFa
I do have PayPal but I’m not sure how I would get the money out of the PayPal account to pay for the gas. 

Other pressing needs we have...if anyone knows of any organization in the north Colorado area which might help us with one or more of these things, we’d appreciate it so much.
We owe (as of today) $300 to our storage company and are in danger of losing our things. (AAA King Storage in Greeley, CO)
We need to pay $130 to Xfinity or risk being shut off. 
We owe $220 for utilities, including a $75 late fee. 

Again, if you know of any organizations that might help us, I would be so grateful for the info. 

As with so many people who find themselves in situations like this...it was just one thing that led to our world imploding. On 12/4/18 we lost our only child due to a cord accident. It was the day before my due date. After years of being told it would never happen for us, we got our true life miracle! Only then it was ripped away from us. And oh my god, how we miss that little boy. We’ve practically become agoraphobics. We push each other to go to grief counseling and medical appointments. I really want to get to a point where I make our boy proud. 

Thank you for listening.